Disney On Ice
Disney On Ice
Believing is just the beginning for your favourite Disney heroes at Disney On Ice presents Dream Big! Miguel aspires to be a musician and journeys through the Land of the Dead to unlock his family’s history. Moana and Maui bravely restore the stolen heart of Te Fiti. Anna and Elsa save their kingdom while the Disney Princesses inspire with stories of strength, determination and kindness. Share every magical moment filled with breathtaking ice skating and beloved songs and stories that give you a reason to believe!
Enhance your Disney On Ice show ticket with Storytime with Belle and Special Guest Mickey
The table is set and you’ll be our guest to celebrate the story of Beauty and the Beast! This interactive experience runs 45 minutes and includes:
- Meet Belle and Mickey
- Enjoy a welcome dance party, make-a-menu crafting activity, napkin-folding fun where you’ll transform a napkin into a beautiful rose that’s yours to keep, and story time with Belle.
- Themed photo opportunities with personal devices.
- 1 printed photo in autographed keepsake frame.
- Storytime with Belle and Special Guest Mickey tag and lanyard.
Know Before You Go
- All ticket holders – both children and adults – are required to purchase a Storytime with Belle and Special Guest Mickey ticket to attend.
- Tickets to Storytime with Belle and Special Guest Mickey are available only with the purchase of a show ticket to Disney On Ice Presents Dream Big.
- Space is limited.
- Offered as a pre-show experience for select shows only.
- We recommend arriving 75 minutes before scheduled Disney On Ice show time. This will allow time for parking, walking to entrance, etc. Doors open at 60 minutes. Proceed to venue entrance and follow signs to experience area.
- Please arrive on time as there is no guarantee that late arrivals will enjoy all of Storytime with Belle and Special Guest Mickey.
- Storytime with Belle and Special Guest Mickey duration is 45 minutes.
- Check show listings in your area for availability.
- All information – including, without limitation, character availability, prices, services, locations, dates and times – is subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Storytime with Belle and Special Guest Mickey may be canceled without notice.
Moving forward, all future tickets sold for events at Scotiabank Arena will be Mobile Only Delivery. Download the Official Scotiabank Arena Mobile App to manage your tickets.
Back In Action
Learn more about our our Back In Action plan including important information you'll need to know when returning to events at Scotiabank Arena!
Scotiabank Arena Bag Policy
To protect our fans, employees and team and to align with league and tour standards, a restricted bag policy is in place at Scotiabank Arena. This policy will reduce contact between security staff and patrons’ items as well as inhibit the introduction of prohibited items to the venue.
MLSE strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but fans can view our most current bag policy here.
Subject to change on an event by event basis. Last updated October, 2021.
Please note that as an additional security measure, no re-entry is permitted after you have exited Scotiabank Arena gates. There are no longer any in-and-out privileges.
NBA Policy: Camera flashes may not be used at any time during games. Cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited. Video cameras are permitted, however NBA policy strictly prohibits the use of still photos or video footage for commercial purposes without the express written approval of the NBA head office.
NHL Policy: Non-flash still photography is permitted; however, the lens must not exceed 75mm. Video cameras, GoPros, and Selfie Sticks are not permitted.
Concerts: As the camera policy for each event varies, we recommend that fans contact Fan Services at (416) 815-5982 prior to arriving at the building to confirm the camera policy for a particular event. iPads and other tablets are not permitted during Concerts/Special Events. MLSE reserves the right to confiscate any tape or film that is used during an event.
Each fan aged 12 and older must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination* along with government issued ID at entry gates to Scotiabank Arena.
We are unable to accept proof of a negative COVID-19 test for admittance (except for guests with a verified medical exemption). Children who are 11 years of age and younger will be exempted from proof of vaccine and testing requirements.
*In accordance with Ministry of Health guidance, an individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received: (a) the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines; (b) one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or (c) three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada; and they received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
A negative COVID-19 test result will no longer be accepted, except for individuals with a doctor's note indicating they cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions.
More information available here.